Serene View Manor is classified by the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services as an adult family home because we provide care to six or fewer people at any given time. The official term for a senior living community with more than six people is an assisted living facility. Some adult family homes serve younger adults. Serene View Manor, however, is focused on providing quality senior living.
The following phrases all have slightly different meanings but are used synonymously by the general public:
- Adult Family Home
- Assisted Living
- Senior Living
Serene View Manor Adult Family Home
- A family-oriented approach to community
- Visitors are always welcome
- Three quality meals prepared every day, plus snacks
- A stunning natural setting and clean, fresh, mountain air
- Under 10 minutes to Everett
- Two reputable hospitals within 20 minutes
Contact us today at 360-863-6466 to arrange a tour of the Serene View Manor adult family home.